HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

The winter cruise was very very good indeed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject: The winter cruise was very very good indeed Reply with quote

Ok so there were sum very sweet cars at the cruise....started at cumberland park big w....went south to fuck know's(not well knowing of that area) then booged to bunnings..(with a very lil car doing very sweet tight doeys) then ended up at garden island...where dirft gemini put on a sweet show(got good photo's of that) but then to have it broken up by cops, all in all a very sweet cruise with a huge turnout, few gemini's made there appearenace known(good stuff boy's) but i must know......who had the green tf/tg with the decked white interios...that car was a fucken brilliant example of a top gem.....who is it?? he was very polite and let me take a photo of him at big w and ur car is fucken brilliant....just thought id say top car Very Happy..

regards peoples...brent
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: The winter cruise was very very good indeed Reply with quote

From what I know I believe that is Leroy with the 350 Gem's wife's car. I'd say he likes his gems.

That 323 doing ringies would have to the most dangerous thing I have seen in a long time. People had to run to get out of the way.

Didn't happen to see a little red k15 corolla sprinter with white wheels getting quite loose almost every where because I was the passanger in that car.

Which car were you in?
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: The winter cruise was very very good indeed Reply with quote

YES i did see that sprinter.....a few mates were very impressed with that sprinter there sweet lil cars...i was in the vy ss green integra with KRIMINL number plates....yer i wouldnt exactly praise his choice of place to do those ringies.....pretty ridiculous really i was amazed when i heard em and when i got over there everyone was crowded so close..but it was a good effort...mayb next time the toss can pick a better spot(nothing against the driver but u were stupid to do em in a crowd)

Good time had by all though

Regards
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:15 am    Post subject: Re: The winter cruise was very very good indeed Reply with quote

Yeah you were following behind us through the slippery back streets. Does that mean you would know my mate Will in the SR20DET Gazelle (OUTKAST). That was the second time including the night before that my mate had driving the sprinter in the wet so he is quite a bit out of practice and a little loose. Third gear is quite fun in that thing. My gem should hopefully beat him when done, though by that time he probably would have done a fair bit more work to it.
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: The winter cruise was very very good indeed Reply with quote

i missed it Sad

i had to sleep
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: The winter cruise was very very good indeed Reply with quote

i was walkin down hindley street after heaven with some mates and we were yellin shit at KRIMINAL, apologies if ya took offence!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: