HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ANOTHER banned idiot

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blown_gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:02 pm    Post subject: ANOTHER banned idiot Reply with quote

You know, I'm told there is a chainsaw which bears the warning label "Don't not stop chain with hands or genitals". I think this is a bad thing, I mean if someone is stupid enough to stop a chainsaw with their reproductive organs, then they are just proving the validity of darwinist evolution, remove the warning labels and let the problem solve itself.

Original Topic:
CA18DET Conversion

Original Text:
Hey Fellas,
Im buying a '81 TE gemini and i want a turbo engine for it but at a bit of a budget! I have looked at the 4ZC1 piazza motor, but i think i can get better power results out of a CA18DET motor plus this motor is fairly common. I have also looked at a SR20DET but cannot afford this motor so i think i'll do with the CA18DET!! My question is what will i need to fit this engine straight into the gemini? I wanna try and do this myself but If i can't fit the engine myself then ill have to get some1 to fit it for me! Thanks fellas!! Justin
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: The rules Reply with quote

as posted by adam...

"Don't post here unless you've already done some of the hard yards yourself. Don't post here asking if someone can build something for you. Quite honestly, don't post here if you are a newbie or not technically minded, this forum is intended for technically capable gemini fans to discuss technical issues.

Don't post asking questions about how to fix your car, this forum is for *research* and *development* not to ask about how to change your brake pads or similar.

As part of my current (August 02) policy of zero tolerance, I will delete and/or ban for any breach of these rules.

----------
post questions in the general forum please.
thanx gene
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:19 pm    Post subject: A solution? Reply with quote

We so need several moderators for this forum so that when we see new messages we dont get excited about reading about someones new development, only to come in here and see its just another person asking "what do i need to do to put in a 3.8L V6?". That way we can quickly remove them before anyone is hurt. hahaha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini R&D All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: