HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

3.8 gemini conversion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:36 pm    Post subject: 3.8 gemini conversion Reply with quote

My email response that might b of any value 2 any1 else
=====================================================
hello i would like sum information and prices on doing a conversion with a 3.8l vn v6 into a tg gemini sedan. I am in s.a is there any bussiness in adelaide that stock these kits that i would be able to go through. What else would i have to upgrade to get it engineered e.g type of brakes etc. Do i have to get my tail shaft modified? how does it bolt up 2 tha diff, is there any cutting of the body/chassis to get the engine and box 2 fit? what is envloved in getting it enginnered in s.a, can it b? if so what else will have to be done? can i have all the info and prices you have on this conversion please as i am very interested in this conversion.

chris...
============================================================

Chris we can supply you with all the components required to carry out your conversion, as for compliance in south australia you would have to contact an accredited engineer to inspect the vehicle thru the conversion stages and upon completion. Parts required from us are - engine mounts, trans x/member, reversed sump, wiring loom, speed sensor, extractors & y - piece, hi-pressure fuel pump,speedo cables,vt comm disc brake conversion kit. Price on all these componenents required is $2,925.00 which includes GST. Please phone or email if you need more info or want to proceed with order. Thanks Con ....
caslte auto and exhaust
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini R&D All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: