HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

I think i found it........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TD Coupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 12:06 am    Post subject: I think i found it........ Reply with quote

i think i found the clunk in my car. i am sure that its coming from the top of the shock absorber but i can't be completely sure. i think its right where the top of the shocky is attached in the boot.has anyone had this problem??? is it common???
please help cos its pissing me off cos it clunks all the time.
cheers
Sparrow
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: I think i found it........ Reply with quote

yeah ...

i've had a fuck off clunk like that for ages .. like a dull knock over bumps and stuff - and yeah i think it may be the top of the front shock.
after replacing all four balls joints, and any suspect bushes/rubber in the front, i think my next step is to sus the shocks
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: I think i found it........ Reply with quote

its more than likely the bolts that hold the suspeion to the chassis mine did it and i couldnbt find the problem. took it to the local suspension guru and he found it easily

just go round to every bolt on the front end and tighten them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: