HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

need ur gem painted?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hardcoregemfreak
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 8:06 pm    Post subject: need ur gem painted? Reply with quote

if u want ur gem painted n live in brisbane, i will paint it, i can also get it done from start to finish but i have to have the car n it needs to be driveable, if u want some info i will be goin on the cruse on 25th of aug wit the isuzu motorsports club if all goes well at the dept. of transport on wednesday, when i go up to register my gem, i can also airbrush shit on cars if u want, contact me at crazyndisturbed@hotmail.com and if you wanna look at some of my airbrushing or my car u can have alook at
http://groups.msn.com/AirheadAirbrushing
the whole caliber of pics of my gem should be goin up in the stock section of hotgemini but yea when someone remembers n gets round to doin it i dunno,
L8r hardcoregemfreak
TXGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: need ur gem painted? Reply with quote

what prices are we lookin at??

steve
hardcoregemfreak
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: need ur gem painted? Reply with quote

if you just want me to paint it, i charge $255 for me to put on 3 coats of 2 pack, the car has to be in primer that has beed sanded, and you have to have somewhere to spray it. if you want it done from start to finish it will cos u between $2000 - $3000 for a 2pack paint job, depending on what has to be done to it. email me at crazyndisturbed@hotmail for more info or phone me on 0408 128 504
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: