HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

BLOODY HELL- GEM COULD BE MAJORLY DENTED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 1:47 am    Post subject: BLOODY HELL- GEM COULD BE MAJORLY DENTED Reply with quote

sittin in the lounge room and a storm broke out didn't it. all was good until the hail came. ran outside for fear of a sydney repeat, got fuckin hammered by ice, car was going bang bang bang. i was shitting myself. drove it up to the garage. hail the size of small golf balls coming down all over my car. covered it with blankets and so on cos mums car was in the garage. hoping there is no damage cos they were big and were coming down very fast.
will see my cars fate in the morning. 2 pak should stand up to it but i am still worried.
this ever happened to anyone?
hint:build a roof for your gem.
thats my 10 cents and fucked of your getting my two cents cos i might need it for repairs.
cheers
donk
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: BLOODY HELL- GEM COULD BE MAJORLY DENTED Reply with quote

Ahh! The joys of Tassie this time of year. Fifty k's south of Gothum City. (straight car, Good shed:) )
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: BLOODY HELL- GEM COULD BE MAJORLY DENTED Reply with quote

it might cost a few hundred, but the paintless guys should be able to remove them. I've personally had the experience with cugem...(not hail but)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: