HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

SA beware

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:39 am    Post subject: SA beware Reply with quote

my green gem got defected today on my way home from tafe. they were just sitting on the corner of airport road and grange rd just waiting ,on motor bikes, for cars to drive past. I was trying to be as nice as possible to him but he was just a complete and utter asshole.

just days before comin off the road to get lots of work done. that means more money being wasted. oh well its all stuff that will need to be done at some point.

josh
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: SA beware Reply with quote

Must be having a crackdown lately.

Saw 3 speed cameras in the space of 500 metres in the city the other day. All hidden inside trees and stuff. Luckily some dude in nice white TD panno flashed me. Cheers if your reading Smile

Last night I saw two cops on henley beach road pulling people over and using a radar gun.

Makes me a bit worried about the cruise.. cops would love to rip into a huge amount of gems.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: SA beware Reply with quote

firstly, josh sorry to hear that dude!!

secondly, there is always a risk of defects on cruises, but by going on the cruise it isnt much more of a risk than everyday driving to and from work or whatever.

Soop, dont get too worried about it, im sure everyone has a few doubts about it but i've been on the 3 major cruises and there hasnt been any trouble yet, and we've passed many police (bikes & cars) and most didnt even turn they're heads...

cheers,
kev
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: SA beware Reply with quote

no shit man, dont worry soop or josh..
last cruise other gems and yeh coz im stupid i was doin it to. we were all sitting on like 80km zigzaggin out of traffico. ( main road too)

i hit a nun. but i bought her a beer and gave her a kiss on the cheek and she gave me lolly pop and said "on ur way"
Hones
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: