HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

fuel lines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:36 pm    Post subject: fuel lines Reply with quote

has anyone got any diagrams and info on where the fuel lines are supposed to go. I had them all sweet, but i was replacin a few things on my engine while i have it out, and my dumbass mate came over to me and said, i pulled these off for ya, as he was holding all the hoses. I am so pissed off at him.
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: fuel lines Reply with quote

have a look in the galleries for a stocko enging bay pic, it might help?
cheers
kizza
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: fuel lines Reply with quote

nah dude, didnt help, cant see clear enough in the engine bays. so many black hoses.
thanx anyway
Ben Wight
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: fuel lines Reply with quote

The big one goes from the tank to the carby, one of the little ones goes from the carby to the tank, the other one is for pollution gear, you might as well leave it off, you only need the other two.
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: fuel lines Reply with quote

whats the little F lookin plug that has 2 ends on it. blue or somthin
Ben Wight
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: fuel lines Reply with quote

If you mean the plug I think you mean, then it has 3 connections, one goes to the sump, one to the air cleaner, and the other to the small diamter steel line that runs parallel to the fuel lines, and goes into the fuel vapour vessel, the black plastic thing on top of the fuel tank.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: