HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

GEMI EXHAUSTS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 10:29 pm    Post subject: GEMI EXHAUSTS Reply with quote

Ive been defected and i hav to go to regency. i need to no bout my exhaust. i got extractors through to a two inch piping to a lukey sports muffler then two inch the rest of the way to a tip. i think the legel decibels is 96 from wat ive been told. does nebody no if my exhaust is goin to be over the limit???? tat will b great if ya no... thanks heaps.... aaron
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: GEMI EXHAUSTS Reply with quote

yeah it probably will be, but cant be sure, havent heard it....
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: GEMI EXHAUSTS Reply with quote

thanks heaps... i got it checked out by AAA exhausts and it came out to be bout 94 decebles. spewin cause the TF has to be 90 decebles and 81 gemis TE can b up to 96 decebles
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: GEMI EXHAUSTS Reply with quote

that means i could be in a lot of trouble got 2inch to muffler then 2 1/2 over diff. then 3 inch the rest of the way
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: GEMI EXHAUSTS Reply with quote

yea tat does sound like your in a bit of trouble... hav u been defected aswell????
RUBY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: DB exactly Reply with quote

i can tell you exzactly how loud it is. if you are interested, call 0401582234
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: