HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

td sl/e coupe wrecking

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:01 am    Post subject: td sl/e coupe wrecking Reply with quote

just gotta coupe, it has hotwires, the sl/e window trims, 5 speed, square lights, seats, sl/e steering wheel, genie extractors and 2" system, good boot lid, drivers door, laminated windscreen and a 1800. am on the sunshine coast 0419021757 also have parts 4 every model gem >>>zzz bars, tf/tg taco dash, velour headlining (coupe) grilles lights etc
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: td sl/e coupe wrecking Reply with quote

hey elky how much for the sorst?
will you be home at all tomorrow as i need 1 or 2 things of the td wagon if u still got it?
cheers
kizza
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: td sl/e coupe wrecking Reply with quote

the wagon is gone, lach has first dibs on the exhaust dude
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: td sl/e coupe wrecking Reply with quote

damn, ya win some ya lose some, wheres the wag? hows the other project going?slowly?
gemini freak
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: td sl/e coupe wrecking Reply with quote

how much do ya want for the 1800...email me at brettmsmith83@hotmail.com
Andrew65
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: td sl/e coupe wrecking Reply with quote

after me freaky boy
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: td sl/e coupe wrecking Reply with quote

how much for the headlights? and td front right gaurd.
also is the radiator suport front skirt thing ok? if so how much for it too.
spud
fluid
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: td sl/e coupe wrecking Reply with quote

Does the TD have the GTS mirrors that came out on some of the SL/E models, I need the passenger side one.

E-Mail me: sexualchocolate@optusnet.com.au
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: td sl/e coupe wrecking Reply with quote

hey elky wassup man, hey how are those hot wires? do they have ok tyres and if so what size are they, and yeh how much do u want for them cos u know i want some, and yeh are they the dished ones or the flat ones?, common dude whats your asking price for me and yeh u got the tail gate still, ill have to come get it this week sometime soon ummm k.
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: td sl/e coupe wrecking Reply with quote

just took it for a drive and it is good, just needs a carby (i have heaps) so prolly want $500 for it.
cheers
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: td sl/e coupe wrecking Reply with quote

the front apron is bent dude, The drivers side is spoken for and the headlights work (one doesn't have high beam) but some1 has pulled the glass off and sprayed the reflectors silver so they don't look that good! Sad
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: td sl/e coupe wrecking Reply with quote

sorry it is the left gaurfd i am after. is it available?
spud
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: