HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

** NICK ** From TASSIE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 5:56 pm    Post subject: ** NICK ** From TASSIE Reply with quote

Are you interested in selling your rajay turbo? If so let me know as I have a similar setup but the turbo has seized and I am looking for a new one. I just noticed that you mentioned that you weren't happy with it when I was checkin out your gem in the modded section - BTW it looks good!
Nick_H
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: ** NICK ** From TASSIE Reply with quote

sorry not for sale yet....need money to change it.
am setting up fuel injection at the moment so all my money is going into that.

did you ever have yours going. i find that it doesnt boost till about 3+ grand very laggy.

CYA
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: ** NICK ** From TASSIE Reply with quote

Nargh - I bought all the manifolds, carbie, CDT head and turbo as a deal but the turbo was/is seized, it's been sitting in a bucket of deisel since I got it (bout 3 weeks) and it's starting to free up now and might even come good yet. Not boosting up till 3+ grand doesn't worry me - I'm usually revving the tits off it anyway. I'll let you know how it goes when I get it running. If you go with a new setup let me know cause I might take the turbo off your hands for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: