HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Nick-Macca-and-Donk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 12:42 am    Post subject: Nick-Macca-and-Donk Reply with quote

I am from up north in george town but go to lonny all the time. just got my licence so i havn't driven up to town yet (lack of work = lack of petrol money). you have probably seen mine around before it came into my hands. dark green TE like the new one in the gallery but it has chrome dragway pro's,lowered to the max and dark windas. i will have some pics in the gallery soon when i get round to it.
(you'll love the interior)
Baz
donk
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: Nick-Macca-and-Donk Reply with quote

small world. i use to live in gothum city (g'town) but now live in lonny. mine is a white tx rally bus, full cage, cobra seats, terratrip, terraphone, checkerplate floors,etc.
i also plumbed a schneider tacho into where the clock yousta go and threw in an oil temp, temp, and amp meter. currently run twin weber downdrafts on a g161 but am looking towards 2l or 2.6 turbo.
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Nick-Macca-and-Donk Reply with quote

When did you move to lonny? i probably know you. i don't think i've seen yours around but you probably know mine. the bodywork was done by that fella (jason something i think) who crashed at lees orchards in the red commodore.
donk
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Nick-Macca-and-Donk Reply with quote

left g town about 15 years ago. remember the lees orchard crash(bad business that)but don't think iv'e seen your gemmi about. have plenty of work to do to my gem at the moment. had a bad week . broke one of the sway bar mounts clean off, brake booster let go, lost temp gauge,threw a tooth on the timing gear and slogged out the trailing arm bushes. shit shit shit. thems the breaks.someone recently posted on here, if it rains it pours. i fell like i got caught in a typhoooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: