HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Insurance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 3:04 am    Post subject: Insurance Reply with quote

How does everyone deal with insurance here ?

I have a pretty heavily modified car, in fact the only standard things would be the shell and steering components.

Its just registered as a stocko at the moment but I have a g200 twin cam in there with EFI, volvo disc brakes, sports exhaust, lowered springs, sports seats etc..

I take it theres no way I could get 3rd party insurance on this beast until I get it properly registered for the engine conversion or not ? Do I even need to go through much compliancing since the engine is a bolt on job.

I take it not everyones conversations/engine mods are complianced so how do you all deal with it ?
Smoking TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:52 am    Post subject: Re: Insurance Reply with quote

what can ya do but sit back and pay the bill. i pay $374 a year third party property. for fucks sake it is only a gem.it is fairly heavily modified though. custom interior(not insured),steering wheel, sound system(not insured), wheels(not insured), heavy duty clutch, extractors, shortened gear shifter(xtra $13), lowered, tinted windows and all the other shit but it only goes as hard as any other gem. it is supposedly because so many of them get crashed cos they are so common. my brother is still on his p's with a calais turbo with heaps of mods and he only pays around $320. sorry, thats just my bitch. oh and $450 for rego coming up in 5 days so GGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDDEEEEEEE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: