HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

hehehe stupid mommy s boys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 8:20 pm    Post subject: hehehe stupid mommy s boys Reply with quote

my mate got a sss pulsar, he was baggin out my gem and my gem looks a shit load beter than his standard arse sss, (good ol pearl paint!)
and its like when u dragin ppl , this sss pulled up next to me and wanted to race, gee he must be cool pulling up in a heaps faster car(supposedly) wantin to drag a gem, that has about hald the power, anyway turns out that for a car that has about twice the power, isn't nearly twice as quick as my good old gem, and it just makes me laugh when u think that he would have paid about 19000 for his sss (2nd hand) and i only paid 700 and it aint that much faster
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: hehehe stupid mommy s boys Reply with quote

i love the fact that my gemini (in stock form) can shit all over most new stock cars

geminis should have come out with twincams here i rekon they are such a mad package. 100kw is good in a car that weights 980kgs'!
little red wagon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: hehehe stupid mommy s boys Reply with quote

i blow the doors off a brand new laser bout 2 week ago it was a crack up!!!
Ember
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: hehehe stupid mommy s boys Reply with quote

late model sss pulsars are pretty quick. If your car can beat one of them which is launched properly you would be doing 15's on the 1/4
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: hehehe stupid mommy s boys Reply with quote

can't beat it
just it isn't that much quicker than the gem, especially seems as though it's got 2wice the power
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: