HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Is it possible Joe or Adam...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 4:57 pm    Post subject: Is it possible Joe or Adam... Reply with quote

Is it possible to get something to show whos online?
Darth Ballz
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it possible Joe or Adam... Reply with quote

No way...that'd be crap.
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it possible Joe or Adam... Reply with quote

i reackon itd be cool cause then late at night u can see if its worth staying and checking the site or login off and going to bed, the only prob is you would have to sign in and out every time
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it possible Joe or Adam... Reply with quote

or even just one that says how maney ppl are online
Darth Ballz
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 2:58 am    Post subject: Re: Is it possible Joe or Adam... Reply with quote

The Hot Gemini "Cookie" would record weither or not we logged off. Your right. We'd have to log in and out all the time. Thats just a pain.
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it possible Joe or Adam... Reply with quote

a couple of seconds worth of login and logout wouldnt be as big a pain as hanging round when theres nobody on the forum waitng for an answer-hows about it boys?too irritating to set up or slightly dooable?
Darth Ballz
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it possible Joe or Adam... Reply with quote

SO you think people will be so considerate of all the other users so much that they'd log in and out just for their convenince?
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it possible Joe or Adam... Reply with quote

*MR_GEMI hands Darth Ballz a box of tissues*

anyway, i have seen thisfeature on many other forums, personally i think its a great idea!! well worth looking into
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it possible Joe or Adam... Reply with quote

I wonder what you did with the half of the box thats missing...I just wonder
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: Is it possible Joe or Adam... Reply with quote

well keep wondering dickhead coz u aint funny
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: Is it possible Joe or Adam... Reply with quote

...fag!

Razz
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: Is it possible Joe or Adam... Reply with quote

sorry lord vader, you made me laugh so hard with your little joke there that it made me cry so therefore i kept the tissues to myself!

hahahahaha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: Is it possible Joe or Adam... Reply with quote

it is easy to see how many people is online http://www.holden-vs-ford.com/ has one on there front page, if the webmaster of this site wants one but cant use cgi holden-vs-ford.com could host it for them. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Web Site All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: