HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Welcoming Myself!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Biggest of Plans
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:05 pm    Post subject: Welcoming Myself! Reply with quote

Hey guys and girls.
Im obviously new to this site and just introducing myself!

I live on the East side of Brisbane and have just purchased a TD Coup! It goes pretty rough but its a fun ride none the less. I was searching things on Geminis and came across this site via another and this site has blown all the others away!

Well anyways I'll stop wasting your time.
Jeoff - nee Doc.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcoming Myself! Reply with quote

Welcome Jeoff, good to see there are some polite people here!!

just a quick warning, there are some tools on this website, e.g. CuGem-a complete and utter arsehole, who doesnt seem to have a sence of humor, serious old freak get a fucking life wanker!

sorry bout that... but hope your enjoy your time here and gather some very valuable hints from the pros!!!!

cheers,
kev
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcoming Myself! Reply with quote

thats not very nice!
we wanna give off good vibes to this new comer!
This site is well maintained and etc etc.
top site and spend most of my time on here! But for fun every now and again if u have a good sense of humour, check out the members forum. Its all fun and games in there but some people take it really seriously and yeh.
Good stuff chief

Hones
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcoming Myself! Reply with quote

all well and good but dont drop the soap around cumgem!!
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcoming Myself! Reply with quote

WOW!
I only posted that message less than 10 minutes ago.
Hope everyone treats me well as it seems some people are rather hostile to others.

Thanks Hones, I will check the forum out now, as well as the others. A lot to get through by the looks of things.
Doc
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcoming Myself! Reply with quote

Yes, welcome Doc. This is *the* best Gemini site. You'll find lots of useful info here if you have any q's. ANd all the messages are archived so you can use the search above to find out if your question has already been answered. Would you be interested in joining the IsuzuMotorSports Club??!!
Biggest of Plans
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcoming Myself! Reply with quote

Well not as yet, as I am only new to Gemini's!

But who knows in the next few weeks I will probably further my knowledge.
Tell me what happens at these clubs please
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcoming Myself! Reply with quote

check out http://www.isuzumotorsports.com
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcoming Myself! Reply with quote

i apologise for my hostility mate, just frustration creeping into the wrong forum, i will keep it in the members lounge from now on!!

cheers,
kev
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcoming Myself! Reply with quote

yeah welcome tiger-i cant think of anything interesting to say,so...welcome tiger
Darth Ballz
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcoming Myself! Reply with quote

Don't go making friends with the wrong sort of person.

Cough...Cou(Hones)gh...Cough...

Sorry I have alergies. It's call Homophobia
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcoming Myself! Reply with quote

thats a bit harsh dickhead...
i reckon u and cumgem would make a good couple....
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcoming Myself! Reply with quote

yeah mate, stick with the right groups here.... dont wanna befriend any dickheads....

anyway, welcome, im sure you'll enjoy your many hours to come.... Smile

Matt
Darth Ballz
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcoming Myself! Reply with quote

I'd think that to make that generalisation you'd need to know what kind of person Hones really is. You seem to know him well enough to make that analogy.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 11:46 pm    Post subject: THATS A BIT RUDE!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

fuck man!!! that was a bit harsh!!! CuGem is a mad dude!!! i recon he is a champ!! have u seen his gem u tool!! mr gemi u crossed the line on that one.!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: