HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

wanted big valve

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:04 pm    Post subject: wanted big valve Reply with quote

im chasing a 1600 big valve head and anything else too bolt on
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: wanted big valve Reply with quote

i have a set of bald tyres on rims. they will bolt on. heheh
umm i got a 1600 big valve head, but im not sure if its cracked or the gasket was blown, will know on the weekend
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: wanted big valve Reply with quote

same here. make an offer. 0418641572 (i'm in brisbane)

thanks greg.
LoneWolf_
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 2:50 am    Post subject: Re: wanted big valve Reply with quote

I have a 1600 big valve head that has been ported and polished, decked (shaved, although not sure on exact measurements), stronger valve springs, etc, etc.

If it can be done to a head, it's been done. All professionally. Was thinking of bolting it onto my 2 litre, but would sell if the price was right..

Offer?
Mr Hanky
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 11:26 am    Post subject: Where are you Hoolio? Reply with quote

I have a stage 3 head with a stage 2 cam, port polished, shaved to the max, cost $700 just for the shave/port/polishing work (done less than 12 months ago), port matched inlet manifold with a bit of work done to open it up and flow better. Also comes with dyno'd 32/36 Webber, extractors the lot. If you are serious then email me at cameltrader69@hotmail.com - btw I am in Canberra where it's pharken -7 this morning!

Oh yeah - you can have a drive of the car with the head on and running - but you better be quick - the new turbo setup is nearly ready to bolt on!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: