HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

KATAPULT!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 7:44 pm    Post subject: KATAPULT!!!! Reply with quote

Oh i forgot to metion i know where ya work so if i dont get a apologie on htis forum within a week i'll have 15-20 people to your work ripping you and the joint up

Kind regards to your mother

dave
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: KATAPULT!!!! Reply with quote

ok ill say where i find the comedy in this one ok. but first i will ap[ologise if u say sorry back to be ok, if u dont dont bother thinking about me appologising.
so in short u say sorry and ill say sorry back and if u dont forget about it.

ohh shit and the comedy part is i dont have a job so if u know where im suposed to work please tell me so i can make a guest appearence Very Happy
and second u dont scare me sorry
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: KATAPULT!!!! Reply with quote

and yes ive been told to tell u from my freind your a fat foney, and not to think your a gangster cause it will get u in trouble.

and dont bother wasting the people on this sites time email me if u want to bitch
love the katapult Wink
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: KATAPULT!!!! Reply with quote

IF you don't have a job why do you run around wearing old BP car care overalls shithead? hmmmmmm.?

Wanna be wanker you bought a holley off me you dont even have a car to put it on LMAO!!!!

And if your mate reckons he's so stinking hot meet me same place again
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: KATAPULT!!!! Reply with quote

sent an email dave and dont make urself seem like abig tough guy on here.
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: KATAPULT!!!! Reply with quote

cheers hones u speak wise my freind, do as he says and bitch to me via email ya fool!
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: KATAPULT!!!! Reply with quote

I do Apologise to you both i am sorry but not for what i say i'm just sorry that you 2 are the biggest wankers this side of my keyboard, don't you both have anything else to fucking do i've said my piece daniels a moron but you 2 just cant let it go.
FUCK!
Talk about NO LIVES!!!!

Later fuckers!!!

P.S. Obviously neither of you cunts are getting any either ( and daniel your mum does not count )

cheers big ears

DAVE
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: KATAPULT!!!! Reply with quote

trust me my fat dave freind i get some ok worry about your jenny craig ass;)

that is all
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: KATAPULT!!!! Reply with quote

There is just one thing i can't understand maybe your dumbass can clear it up for me ( you hitler loving freak ), why the fuck did you buy a carbie of me with nothing to put it on ( dickhead ) did you want it so when your 12 year old sluts come round ( to suck of your dad while you tickle his balls )
you can have it on the mantlepiece and tell storys of years ago when you used to race ( god forbid ) that is was of one or your winning cars blah blah blah.!
And do you know why?
Cause you and your mates are sad little wogs with nothing to do but drive round in your mates camira with its audiovox 15 watt stereo and you r chrome hubcaps
So say what you will but i can tell you i'll end up haveing a better ( fatter lol ) life than you dole bludging cunts
CHEERS

DAVE

P.S. If i see ya uglee faces down chapel i'll have 15 cunts on you before you can run to ya mama whos nibbling on nobbys nuts and suck on her dribbling teet
HA fuckers!
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: KATAPULT!!!! Reply with quote

threatening for such a joe joe, the stereo is actually a dehp7350 pioneer 4 by 50 do some research on it and c how much its worth ull b disapointed u dont have it.
and ur so quick to diss "wogs" wed crush you and your fat freinds. we aint dole bludgen you chode stroking fag
and once again your a funny fella.
later LARD LAD
hahaha
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: KATAPULT!!!! Reply with quote

all i can say is for those comments that 7350 wont be in his car much longer LOL no no LMAO
Funny how some shit comes back to bite you in the ass hey
I forgot to mention when i deal with scumbags like you i check you out to see how full of shit you are my cousin and i followed ( in another car of course ) you 2 all the way home ( you little pigs ) lol if the stereo is so good i think i'll have it lol

cheers
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: KATAPULT!!!! Reply with quote

didnt your mother tell u if u touch it so much you will go blind?
hahaha try follow me back to my house like u did hey Wink i dont live chapel st ya fool stop talken shit ya fagat.
and could u start emailing these cause i find u rather funny.
once again uve amazed me at how much u beat your meat son
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: KATAPULT!!!! Reply with quote

mate from the get go i knew you didnt live anywhere near chapel you kow how i knew cause your dole bludging junkie pudgy ass cant afford to live down chapel
with your mumma out of work and all ( waiting for sex zones to open )
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: KATAPULT_THE_KING Reply with quote

of course i live with my mum u stooge im 18, and chapel st surrounds alot of suburbs for example, south yarra, windsor,pharahan, richmond, the city and probly a few more. and from the get go as u say i aint a dole bludger. and i live in a more expensive area than springvale mate Wink cheers

ohh yeah does anyone else read these for a laugh cause u shoul post back if u fell the urge
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: KATAPULT_THE_KING Reply with quote

Yes i do agree with you there asswipe it is good for a laugh,
Anyhoo cunthole i would just like to say any time you feel you can turn your words into actions you have my number

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: