HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

white interior

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Birko
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 11:55 pm    Post subject: white interior Reply with quote

gday,

i am planning on a white vinyl interior retrim in my car and was wondering what kind of wear i would get on the seats, ie do they clean easy (i assume as its vinyl) or can you not even sit in them in fear of them getting dirty?

Also i was thinking of detailing bits in light grey ie the bottom of the doors, air vents etc. reckon this will look any good or sould i stick with all white, or maybe another colour for the detailing?(my car is red)

cheers.
motoboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: white interior Reply with quote

my gem is red n i wouldnt ,mind a white interior but my dash is black would the white match it???
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: white interior Reply with quote

paint your dash white wid white vinyl spray and white arcylic paint. That would look better. White and black in the cabin is a no no. make sure u got white carpet 2. I suggest doin it all black cause your seats will eventually turn a yukky colour same with carpet, white interiors only look good in show cars cause they don't drive them around everyday therefore, the white trim keeps itself clean.
F@ck the two cents thang.Smile

Chris...
nos
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: white interior Reply with quote

i've got a tan and brown interior on mine with a bit of vlack here and there. i'm changing the carpet from brown to black (new carpet) and pretty much changing everything that is brown (top of dash, back of seats) to black (with vht vinyl dye). also will give the tan stuff a good coat of vht vynil dye of same colour tan (very light). this is until i can afford to get the entire interior retrimmed (with custom dash) to black with purple details. (car purple). just thought i'd add that. eh¿

cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: