HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN: LOK15

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 4:04 am    Post subject: ATTN: LOK15 Reply with quote

G'day dude, My roomie seems to be interested in your Gem. We'll be looking for it on the cruize on the 6th - hopefully i dont have to work so i can come in for a squizz too. Does it have anything distinguishable on it to make it a little easier to spot out of 30-50 other Gem-boxes ?
You never gave an indication of the price you were chasing for it either, can you help us out on that one to give us an idea on what she's looking at, as far as buying price and how much she will have to spend on it to get it looking respectable and any other little things that need to be sorted. I'd rather you let us know now so i can do something about it so she wont be up for any little surprises.
Whatever extra info you can give us will be appreciated - like i said in the first post, she's looking to buy A.S.A.P...
Cheers,
Jasyn...
LOK15
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: LOK15 Reply with quote

i didnt get it regoed in time 4 the cruise,but it would be 1 of the very few gems with a flare kit on it.i will email a phot o to you as soon as i get some piccys of it.the price will depend on if u want a radio in it.but id preferr not to talk price online.just post me your email on the site or give it to elky at the cruise
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: