HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

I've Been Thinking, Adel - Melb & NSW - Melb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 2:47 am    Post subject: I've Been Thinking, Adel - Melb & NSW - Melb Reply with quote

got myself thinking today, and i decided that i wouldnt mind going somewhere on the october long weekend (sat 5th, sun 6th, mon 7th).
now seems as though this holiday only occurs for people in SA, ACT & NSW, so i thought some more, and put 2 & 2 together, and finally didnt come up with 6 again! so this must be a pretty good idea!

anyway, i wouldnt mind a show of hands as to who would be interested in an interstate cruise weekend to Victoria? that way we can all meet up in a big group aswell and have a yarn... Adelaide to Melb. and also NSW & ACT people aswell to Melb. 3 states gemini population combining would be a good event!

so who reckons that this is a good idea and could be done? like leave 3am sat morning, we'd be there by lunch time..... find a place to stay sat night and sunday night and all head home on the monday...

just 1 big outing and get together, to chat to all the people we talk to on here!

Early stages yet, but whoever would be keen, or anyone with suggestions.... let us know!

Cheers all,
Matt
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: I've Been Thinking, Adel - Melb & NSW - Melb Reply with quote

well, i take it noones keen.... Sad
there goes my plan for a top weekend away Sad
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: I've Been Thinking, Adel - Melb & NSW - Melb Reply with quote

looks like we'll be pissin up at heaven on saturday and sunday nights then, i'll be there reelin in the salmon with me rod! if im lucky i might be able to take some home!!

not all doom and gloom...
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: I've Been Thinking, Adel - Melb & NSW - Melb Reply with quote

hey sounds sweet to me. being from melb and all.... =[8^)
DaGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: I've Been Thinking, Adel - Melb & NSW - Melb Reply with quote

For sure. count DaGemi in.
That would be a great thing to do.

cool. see you all there.

oh, i get those plates (DAGEM1) in two weeks just before the car is back on the road. look out for them!
DaGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 2:45 pm    Post subject: Keep ya heads up! Reply with quote

Well, like you said... it is still early.
I am sure that we can get a group together. talk about it at the next cruise and i am sure some more people will tag along.

-DaGemi.-
Steph
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: I've Been Thinking, Adel - Melb & NSW - Melb Reply with quote

u can count me in
it sounds like fun

Steph
btw matt we should catch up soon, havent seen u in ages Smile
jono
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: I've Been Thinking, Adel - Melb & NSW - Melb Reply with quote

heya guys, count me in too! (for heaven)lol
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 12:02 am    Post subject: good stuff Reply with quote

so the following people are keen....
ME
THE EX
and MR PIONEER...

ok, were getting somewhere....
btw i wont have the gem then....
im trying to hook this in with www.fordlaser.com, i'll be takin the TX3.....

shutup all you smartarses! i need no comments! its a 190% better than the gem!!! Smile ahh i love my vehicle!

Matt
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: good stuff Reply with quote

Personally i like the idea...
I mean sure its a bit far away, but we all know there is nothing wrong with a bit of forward planning to get things done right...

Well i can say at this very moment i will be there, however i dont have my crystal ball with me today so i cant be 100% sure that i will be there...

C'MON INTERSTATERS!!!! we've got 5 South Aussies puting their names in the hat already!!

cheers,
kev
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: I've Been Thinking, Adel - Melb & NSW - Melb Reply with quote

yeah mate sounds like a tidy idea-ill be in on it as long as the gem will make it to melbourne aaaaaalll the way from bathurst!of course itll make it (i hope)keep us posted-cheers it up,weeksie.
YLI
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: I've Been Thinking, Adel - Melb & NSW - Melb Reply with quote

Sounds like a plan, I`m a gemi chick from Albury it would be good to meet sum other gemi fans.
Kirsty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: