HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WANTED Gem approx. $3500 max S.E Q.L.D

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 3:06 am    Post subject: WANTED Gem approx. $3500 max S.E Q.L.D Reply with quote

My room-mate is looking for a pretty sweet Gem up to $3500... Her pre-requisites are: nice stereo, 5 speed, mild engine work (to keep fuel bills down but put a smile on your dial) eg. G200 virtually stock or mild G180, clean interior and body/paint, all the usual sort of stuff.
If you've got or know of a Gem in the $1500 - $3500 price range (for $1500, i'm willing to fix any minor things on it for her). She's lookin' to buy very soon too, as in next week or so. I'll be checking it out with her, so dont try and sell her a dud too !
Cheers,
Jasyn...
davo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: WANTED Gem approx. $3500 max S.E Q.L.D Reply with quote

I know you said a 5speed but would you be interested in a auto 2 door coup reg in that $1500-$1800 price(it not rubbish a good car)email me.
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 3:11 am    Post subject: Re: Auto Coupe Reply with quote

Sorry dude, she specifically wants a 4 door manual. Thanx anyways though...
Jasyn.
P.S There's gotta be someone out there that has one for sale.
LOK15
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 9:52 pm    Post subject: possibilities!!! Reply with quote

i have a te gem big wheels good tyres flares rare bits 1800 5spd not quite finished,,, what part of seq u live???
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 3:11 am    Post subject: Re: LOK15 Reply with quote

gold coast...
can u give me some more info about the gem to go on and where u r from?
jasyn
LOK15
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: LOK15 Reply with quote

Im in nambour,,,an i'll have it at the next cruise on the 6th july,if i can register it by then.Its blue with moulded on flares, genuine c.d.t rear spoiler/tacho/triple instrument cluster , stock 1800 with small cam 30/70, 5spd 13x6.5 front 6 slot jellybeans, 13x8 6 slots with 235/50/13 tyres and 2 spare rear tyres (same size) 90% tread.This car had very little rust when i got it,only a few trolly dents but awfull paint.Light blue upholstery , sl/x left n right mirrors,lowered springs all round (pink) new steering arms and tie rod ends....etc etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: