HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

STEVE GONSALVEZ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimD
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 11:41 pm    Post subject: STEVE GONSALVEZ Reply with quote

Steve......Its been 5 weeks since i sent you 120 bucks for the springs, but i havnt got any fuckin springs have I. I have sent you emails, no reply, i have been trying to ring you no reply. I appreciate you had trouble getting them out, and allowed for that with no drama, but you told me 2 weeks ago you got them out and had sent them. This is fuckin shitting me, did you send them, did you ever intend to send them, if not send me my fuckin 120 bucks back. Seeings as your in melbourne, and im on the QLD border it would cost me more to come down and sort this out. So basically im fucked. I held back on saying anything in public, but this has gone far enough. Lets for this out either way. Whats the story, casue if you have ripped me off, australia is a small place lad. If you are genuine, then let me know whats going on!
Sad
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 12:07 am    Post subject: Re: STEVE GONSALVEZ Reply with quote

just drive down there and beat him up and u will get $120 for the fuel money. then when he is down take his wallet and grab your springs and then that will be worth your trouble
TimD
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: STEVE GONSALVEZ Reply with quote

Im giving you the benefit of the doubt Steve as i think your a pretty cool lad. But if it comes down to making a trip to your joint, more will be taken springs and a wallet. Im pretty fuckin cut
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 1:22 am    Post subject: BEEN THERE Reply with quote

i sent a head unit COD to TUF_TF, didnt get the money or the head unit back.
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: BEEN THERE Reply with quote

if u sent it cod u would of got your money cos who ever is reciving the item cant get it unless they pay hence cash on delivery go to the post office n check it out, its probly sittin threre cos the guy hasnt paid for it or somthin
TUF TF
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: BEEN THERE Reply with quote

its being sent bak on tommorrow
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2002 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: BEEN THERE Reply with quote

took u all the fucken time to send it back!! u lazy sonof bithc.
is this after u installed it in ur car and tried everything? nob nut.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: