HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

twin cam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
live
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 7:04 pm    Post subject: twin cam Reply with quote

the piazza came out with an aspirated and turbo version right? i know the aspirated were twin cam but ive never heard of a twin cam turbo. were there ever any twin cam turbos?
motoboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: twin cam Reply with quote

yeah the 4ZC1T is a 2Lt twin cam
live
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 9:24 pm    Post subject: 4zc1-t is a sohc? Reply with quote

but ive got a 4zc1-t in my shed and its a single cam. it says 4zc1-t on the block. does this mean there was a series of the same engine with twin cam heads?? (same question as before!!) i had a feeling that the "twincam" most people are referring to in the piazza was a g200 series with t/c heads?? can someone please clear this up? coz i would love to get my hnds on a set of t/c heads if they exist, import or otherwise!!!! thanks

smoke out. Andrew
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: 4zc1-t is a sohc? Reply with quote

early jap piazzas came with the gseries twin cams right? but only in japland before they started putting the sohc n/a and turbos

the 4zc-1 motor everyone keeps reffering to is definatly not twin cam
Bugle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: 4zc1-t is a sohc? Reply with quote

Yeah early Piazza's came with G200 SOHC and DOHC and then later came with the 4ZC1-T which was only ever SOHC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: