HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

G180 twincams

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grant
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 9:39 pm    Post subject: G180 twincams Reply with quote

I have two G180 twincams for sale. One is currently in the car. This one has been used in club level racing-a little light in hp for this but would make for a killer street motor. approx 160hp. This motor comes complete with all injection gear, computer, crane ignition, 9mm leads, gearbox, clutch etc etc.The other is my spare. This is a standard long motor-bore, heads, compression etc.It has dizzy, injector, plenum, throttle body and starter motor.It also has a gearbox but no clutch assembly or shifter. I am willing to seperate g'box and/or motor.

asking A$2500 for the lot(email me for split prices)

email : grantah@iprimus.com.au

I'm in Adelaide
cool gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: G180 twincams Reply with quote

hay how much ya want for the race engine and acessories but without the other engine and pieces?
Grant
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: G180 twincams Reply with quote

I'm asking A$2000 for my current race motor. If you are interested email me, i'll call you and give you more details.
Jays_gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: G180 twincams Reply with quote

how much do you want for the stock one and what comes with it and where you at?
Grant
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: G180 twincams Reply with quote

The stock motor is a full long motor currently in peices, all cleaned up ready to be re assembled(can organise photos-just give me to weekend to borrow a camera).It has injection manifold intact,starter motor and dizzy. There is also a 5 speed g'box and fly wheel. Asking A$750.

I'm in Adelaide. Write to my personal email if you require more details.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: