HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Hey GEM12c

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Birko
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 1:33 am    Post subject: Hey GEM12c Reply with quote

Hey,
i read your post in the 'whats your project' and you said you were running LPG.
I to am thinking of this in my TG and am probaly going for a 350 gas reseach carby on a efi (rodeo or piazza)manifold.
What system are you running?
What engine work has been done, estimated hp etc??
Im looking for about 140-150 hp (flywheel) with a worked 2ltr and gas cam, in my biuld
any info appreciated..
cheers
gem12c
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey GEM12c Reply with quote

gas system:it's a series 2000, inlet and outlet at 90 deg and a flow rate of 296 cfm.
manifold is custom but very similar to the piazza, just longer runners for bottom end torque. i used a vn comm air fillter box and placed it where the battery was, and the battery sit's on the oppisite side.
engine work: stock bottom end, head has been ported to match the manifold and head shaved to get 10.5:1 compression. cam is a crow cam 30/58 power range from 1800 to 5500 rpm.
kw is about 93 according to the installer, but i want to put it on a dyno to confirm that.
i designed the engine so it is not a high rev motor.
i hope i have helped and good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: