HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

new @ this

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
i_love_geminis
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 12:45 am    Post subject: new @ this Reply with quote

hi all. im a girl that is obsesed with geminis, but i dont know much about them. like how they run and matenence and stuff like that. so if any1 out there could give me some information it would be greatly appreciated.
thanx Smile
TimD
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: new @ this Reply with quote

howdy
its a pretty general request, info on gems. Maybe something more specific would be better. My advice is to get a gregorys workshop manual for your gem they are the best resource for info you can get. It will help with most things
cheers
i_love_geminis
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: new @ this Reply with quote

thanx mate Smile i need all the help i can get. do you know anything about cosmetics for geminis? like wings and prices?
well thanx Smile
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: new @ this Reply with quote

if you dont have a whole lot of money to spend start simple and make the interior real nice either before or after you paint it. A good paint job, smooth interior and wheels will make any gem look sweet, lowering it by changing the springs can also make it look real nice. Geminis dont respond to well to rice so i'd steer clear of crazy wings and body kits.

then go crazy with the engine and be the envy of all Smile
i_love_geminis
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: new @ this Reply with quote

thanx mate:) i need all the help i can get. know of any cheap $300-$800 geminis that i can fix up?
thanx
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: new @ this Reply with quote

good luck with that one for 300 - 800.

I can make u some wings for ur car if u gimme a coathangers and some stockings...
hehe
TUF TF
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: new @ this Reply with quote

yeah as ,martin said, stay away from the fibreglass, get a neat interior, nice paint job, big wheels, and a 2lt piazza turbo and your set!!!! Wink
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: new @ this Reply with quote

and remember if its not on its ass, its no good
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: