HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

hey SilVaGeM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pyr0
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:15 pm    Post subject: hey SilVaGeM Reply with quote

hey belive it or not i got a standard TD wagon i only have some minor mods like extractors and 2 1/4 inch exhuast....
P.S honestly i can get the good old wagon to drift better than some of them rice powerd cars....
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: hey SilVaGeM Reply with quote

um belive it or not but i HIGHLY doubt u can drift like them......... sorry but thats a crock
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: hey SilVaGeM Reply with quote

hey out at C'town all the rice boy's are driving there daddy's car and they dont want to get 'em scratched......oh and buy the way out where i am there's only like 4 or 5 rice boy's that are in to drifting and as i sed they're like driving other people's cars , dont wanna damage them and are new at it so lack of experience also plays a big role....
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: hey SilVaGeM Reply with quote

well ur the one who said any of those rice boys, hire out high octain 2 and then "true" and make that statment again. heheheh there fuckin crazy!!!!!!!!!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: hey SilVaGeM Reply with quote

im not sayin that the rice boys aint good at drifting im just sayin the c'town rice boys need more practice ......Gene r u a drifter???? where r u from
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: