HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Insurance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LamB
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 2:24 pm    Post subject: Insurance Reply with quote

Hi, I'm going to be buying a 1984 TG gemini, it's gonna be resprayed red, and gonna put a kenwood system in it, i was wonder what kind of insurance I should get. for the moment i'll probably be leaving it stock, but in the future i was thinking of putting an exhaust, carby and extractors when i get the money to do so, and i reakon that would be probably a year later coz im gonna be saving up for a bike, so should i just insure it at somewhere like aami or should i go to somewhere like just car to insure it now?? and would any of u's be able to give me some insurance phone numbers ?? thanks

LamB
TimD
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 3:05 pm    Post subject: RTA Reply with quote

The RTA would be the best people to talk to, they deal with this everyday, its their job. They will give you options, phone numbers etc. Really would be best to talk to them, go and see them, or ring them.
good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: