HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Need Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roz85
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:11 pm    Post subject: Need Help Reply with quote

Hey all,
I finally got my piazza i have been looking so hard for. It goes fine but i would like it going quicker. For all the ppl who know what they are talking about, simply WHAT CAN I DO TO THE ENGINE TO MAKE IT QUICKER? It has the stock piazza turbo- whatever it is, so what should i do to make it quicker. I just got koni red's and koni yellow big bore adjustable shocks put on cause i have been told by everyone that the handling is dangerous . Atm it is stock as but plans are to fit an exhaust, bov, boost controller (increase), lowered springs, etc etc. WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE IT GO QUICKER & DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY PLACES TO GET A DECENT CHEAP PAINTJOB IN THE BRSIBANE AREA???? roz__85@hotmail.com
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Help Reply with quote

Cheap paint job, your on backyard
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Help Reply with quote

Best way to make it go quicker, put up a Piazza for sale sign. Then lower the price - that will make it go quicker.

Otherwise, buy an aftermarket EFI, up the boost, and feed it more fuel. You got heaps of money havent you?
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Help Reply with quote

www.hotpiazza.com

Smile

www.autospeed.com

they love turbos, membership is cheap and its got a shitload of DIY mostly for turbo applications. You will learn alot reading that shyte and you can make your own boost controller etc

but yeah, a piazza aint a gemini... and the piazza suspension setup was based on a gemini in the first place, why do you think piazza rear ends almost bolt up?

their biggest problem in my opinion is that they are ugly Smile
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Help Reply with quote

take it to JKPerformance
roz85
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:46 pm    Post subject: DANNYWISE!! Reply with quote

Where is JKPerformance at
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: DANNYWISE!! Reply with quote

i got to talk to my mate tonight but i will post the info here. He does killer work but time is an issue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: