HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

I GOT MY STICKER
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BADGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 6:49 pm    Post subject: I GOT MY STICKER Reply with quote

I got my sticker today at Rare Spares in preston, They gave it to me for "free" they dont come in packs only singles.

And they look like the heading on the main page.
No offence but I thought it would be better looking.
there quite small will they fade?
cos most stickers like that fade ?
anyway just saying I got 1.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY ADAM Reply with quote

oi man his bagging your stickers. Kick him of your site hehhehehehe
Mini_Me
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY ADAM Reply with quote

hahahahahaha who cares!!!! I think the stickers should have been made for the inside of the cars if you didnt want them to fade, as they will fade in time. Sorry Adam but you should think about this before you make the stickers.
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: HEY ADAM Reply with quote

We needed to compromise, some people wanted 'cruisetime' style full width 'banner' type stickers, some people want them in blue, some people want them in red, some people refuse to have anything pink on their car. This is IMO the best possible compromise and it keeps the 'corporate' colours of hotgemini.com...
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: HEY ADAM Reply with quote

i just dont wanna stick a green and yellow thing on my all white and black car

id have a white or black sticker anyday

in capitals in a font like impact or something....

might make my own, but i'll buy some of yours anyways and give them away Smile
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: HEY ADAM Reply with quote

If u arent happy just make your own. I like the colour they are because my car is yellow and blends in good. The only bad thing is that im spraying it a diff colour soon
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: HEY ADAM Reply with quote

I think you guys are missing the point of supporting hotgemini.com here...
Mini_Me
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: HEY ADAM Reply with quote

hahahaha I dont care as I have a 355 Commodore which will piss over the Gemini's. The only reason I am on here is the have fun and help some people. Adam you need to learn some some stuff like the last cruise was from the Isuzu Motorsport Club and NOT BUT HOTGEMINI!!! as you want to see it is from hotgemini WHICH is BULLSHIT!!!!! so get it right as you think anything is about YOU!!! and it is NOT!!!
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: HEY ADAM Reply with quote

Who cares what the stickers look like aslong as they get the point accross that we are supporting the Hot Gemini website.

Im sure Adam could always make a few differant styles and shapes in the futuer if sales are good.
Mini_Me
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: HEY ADAM Reply with quote

hahahahahahahahahahaa as if he would, his laptop and shit got stolen!!!! I dont think he would care about different styles of the sticker. Man I think I am making trouble tonight, but WHO CARES!!!! not me. All I can say is Adam needs to learn that he is not as smart as he thinks!!!!! As he thinks that the Isuzu Motorsport Club needs to borrow Web Developers hahahaha AS IF ADAM!!!!! He just didnt know that I am a Web Developer that can make BETTER web sites then what he thinks. If he wants to see what I can do, then BRING IT ON!!!!! I am sure that 2 Web developers can do ALOT better then 3 Web Developer!!!, sorry Adam but you picked on the WRONG PERSON!!!!!
Gigfus
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: support hotgemz Reply with quote

i ordered my 10 stickers and care not even if the postage was $10 as i know i am supporting my fav site..
nos
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: support hotgemz Reply with quote

i'm all for supporting this site too. i reckon new stickers should just come out every now and then, allowing the styles everyone wants to be available. btw adam: this is just a suggestion and i'm cool with it if you're against the idea. see, i'm still ordering my stickers (in about 2 mins actually) but i personally would have preferred just white letters on a full banner sticker for the rear windscreen you know "HOTGEMINI.COM" - would look sik and anyone who is behind you (ie: most people) will have to take notice of it. just a suggestion but support the site regardless because you never know, one day it may be gone.... lets hope not anyway!

cheers
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: support hotgemz Reply with quote

I'm thinking blue on clear for a future sticker... as for the size, just for the sake of the promotion of the site, I'd love to see 'banner' size (or full car sized) stickers... but it may be dependant on cost, we shall see, once the current batch is sold.
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY ADAM Reply with quote

I take it you were drunk when you wrote this Sikgemini?

I'll do my best to respond to your post 'as is' but if you would like for me to delete your post just send me an email.

See my reply re: web developers, it was tongue in cheek.

As for future sticker designs, that is definitely on the cards, I'd love to see hotgemini.com *everything* (mugs, jackets, t-shirts, stickers, etc etc.).

Ideally Joe and I would love for the website to be able to support itself through merchandising, as webhosting for over 2 million hits per month isn't free.

As for picking on people, the only person I pick on in here is Gene.
BADGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY ADAM Reply with quote

There is this place in preston that makes stickers
I'll get 1 made up the way I reckon it should b then I'll get a picture sent in.
No offence tho i dont wanna start conflict I just thought they would b different
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: