HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

NEW LAWS FOR NSW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 8:09 pm    Post subject: NEW LAWS FOR NSW Reply with quote

hey did anyone hear on the news tonight about the laws for excessive noise in nsw, certain areas in Sydney namely arncliffe and what were the other areas? i think it's basically the same as the new laws for QLD Hoon legislation, Coppers can impound ur car just for loud noise from stereos or exhaust, they can order you not to use ur stereo for another 12hrs and if u get caught using it again they can confiscate it, they've also made new laws for break of traction....burnouts, but i'm not sure what they are i missed that bit of the news... but yeah anyways it's almost the same hoon laws as queensland, Lucky i don't have my stereo yet(or my p's for that matter)
gem12c
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: NEW LAWS FOR NSW Reply with quote

lucky for me, i got done a few months ago for noise pollution on my exhaust luckly i had the stock exhaust at home and replaced it as soon as i got my letter from the EPA.i still had to take my car to the pits for them to go over it. the legal nosie for a gemini is 92Db that's including the poping nosie when you back off from the exellerator. my stock exhaust measured 86Db.
just a tip if EPA catch you put everthing stock as possible so the car look standard. Yes i mean wheels too.
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW LAWS FOR NSW Reply with quote

How bout a better tip - if you do mods keep em legal, get em engineered etc. - cause it looks like they are going to go to town on anything thats not legal from now on.

They are obviously turning to cars as a source of revenue as doing anything about the drug problem is just to hard for the dumb arse fu*kers!!. BTW - Drugs are bad mmmm-kay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: