HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Engine Exchange

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hardcoregemfreak
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 10:51 pm    Post subject: Engine Exchange Reply with quote

sup peeps, i've got a 83 TG Z/ZZ gem that i plan to do up pics in stock gem (matt's Z/ZZ) and like every 1 I WANT MORE HORSE POWER!! i've heard a few peeps say that is real easy to bolt a rodeo engine in and i am very interested, i would like more info though as to do with cost and registration. i would really like to have a crack at doin somethin as crazy as this so plz send me info at crazyndisturbed@hotmail.com and dont try hackin me cos thats real sad.
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: Engine Exchange Reply with quote

read every post on the website and theres nothing more you will need to know

these rodeo conversion has been covered a little before... a 2.6litre turbo rodeo motor is capable of doing 10's if done properly...

you can hit the search button up there and type in rodeo

or go to www.autospeed.com and do a search for the 10 second black gem in there... runnng 10's on a sane amount of boost even

do a bit of research then ask us to fill the gaps! your other options for big HP are twin cam motors which can rev a bit harder blah blah blah... nissan motors to name one
wharfie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: Engine Exchange Reply with quote

check this out. Its the 10 sec gem martin mentioned http://www.autospeed.com/A_0599/page1.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: