HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini......
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mackdawg1080

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 11:36 pm    Post subject: Gemini...... Reply with quote

hey everybody,
im thinking of getting a gemini as my
first car.....what are they like room wise.
Im pretty tall and i dont really want
to be cramped up while drivin...
also do the sedans have much boot room????

Thanks
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini...... Reply with quote

u just wanna know if theres enuff screwing room hahaha
yeah thers plenty!! more than a fuckin cramped silvia!! cabin and boot wise
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:05 am    Post subject: How tall r you? Reply with quote

Are you going to be driving from the boot Lurch? Or are you worried where you will put your go-go gadget legs??

You sound like you need a Monster Truck House - check the for sale section.
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini...... Reply with quote

I'm 6 foot 5... I fit, enough said.
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini...... Reply with quote

wagons and vans are shagin wagons, no doubt

but yes you will be bunched up if you are over 6 foot tall

im 6'1" and in my TG i can sit fairly confortably except my knees are fairly bent so they rub on the window winder....

the wagon i got is a shit cause the seats dont go very far back so its even more cramped and my legs rub on the door handles

so yeah, not the most comfortable and u cant have your legs out straight if u are a tall bastard but who cares they are mad little cars and id have one over a falcon or commodore or some other big shit any day
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini...... Reply with quote

Im 10foot 4 and i fit. O no wait thats my dick hahhahhahha
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini...... Reply with quote

keep on tuggin
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini...... Reply with quote

hahahhahahha
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: How tall r you? Reply with quote

BAHAHAHA
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini...... Reply with quote

carfull it takes alot of energy to tug a 10 foot cock!! i should know!! HAHAHAHA
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini...... Reply with quote

Thats y u just get 20 chicks to do it for u
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:02 am    Post subject: TX vs TC+ Reply with quote

I am not 100% sure on which models changed, but the my TX had less front leg room than the TF I have now. This was mainly due to the location of the seatbelt reel, which in the TX was mounted behind the seat in the rear foot well. This stopped the seat from going back another notch or two.

The TF seatbelt reel is mounted on the B pillar thus allowing the seat to travel back further. I am thankful of this because my right knee gets a bit sore if cramped, the TX was a little short on leg room on long trips.

Can someone tell me which model changed the mounting point of the reel? I am assuming it was the TC/TD floor pan change.

Anyone got inertia reel seatbelts in the rear of their Gem? Is this legal?

Cheers
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:03 am    Post subject: TX vs TC+ and Boot room a plenty Reply with quote

I am not 100% sure on which models changed, but the my TX had less front leg room than the TF I have now. This was mainly due to the location of the seatbelt reel, which in the TX was mounted behind the seat in the rear foot well. This stopped the seat from going back another notch or two.

The TF seatbelt reel is mounted on the B pillar thus allowing the seat to travel back further. I am thankful of this because my right knee gets a bit sore if cramped, the TX was a little short on leg room on long trips.

Can someone tell me which model changed the mounting point of the reel? I am assuming it was the TC/TD floor pan change.

Anyone got inertia reel seatbelts in the rear of their Gem? Is this legal?

Boot room is plenty, I can fit almost as much in my boot as my mate can in his EB Falcon!

Cheers
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: TX vs TC+ Reply with quote

hey ben,

yes, i have inertia reel seatbelts in the rear of my wagon. they are engineered and so are legal. we made custom brackets from 2ml rhs steel, and bolted them to the original seatbelt mounting points, using seatbelt bolts.

We used XF Ghia rear belts as we already had some brand spankers. They are a neat belt with covers over them.

http://www.geocities.com/mygemi/gallery1.html

the bottom pic u can see the bracket a belt through the windy.

cheers
Michelle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: TX vs TC+ Reply with quote

thats a sweet gem mooch, you do it up yourself?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: