HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

piazza turbo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
live
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:23 pm    Post subject: piazza turbo Reply with quote

hey peoples got a problem. ive got my hands on a 2l piazza engine. my problem? its missing the turbo. where can i get it and the associated manifold and how much? anyone care to point me in the right direction? any help would be great.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: piazza turbo Reply with quote

rotorgem was selling one for $200
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: piazza turbo Reply with quote

thanks mate
psi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: piazza turbo Reply with quote

you could get a custom exhaust manifold made up and get a bigger turbo while u r at it... but then u will have to upgrade the computer coz the piazza ones are non-reprogrammable
live
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: piazza turbo Reply with quote

at the moment ive got a g160 block with the piazza injection manifold and a microtech d5 in the car. the piazzas sitting in my shed. would this computer be able to be used with a bigger turbo? or is it to crap?
psi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: piazza turbo Reply with quote

i dont really know much about computers, but i would put money that if it is a microtech, it can be re programmed. I would say it would be worth you while and spend a few more $$ to get the custom exhaust manifold, bigger turbo and re programmed.
live
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: piazza turbo Reply with quote

sorry to keep bothering you mate but know of any places in sydney that could maybe help me out with advice or do the work for me?
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: piazza turbo Reply with quote

white pages, ring rigoly racing/preformance
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: piazza turbo Reply with quote

not in sydney, but i know someone up here in bris that can custom make the manifolds. I think he is gonna charge me $350 to make one up, and also can get a hybrid turbo, cross between a T03 and a r33 skyline turbo (I think thats it) for approx $750.
live
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: piazza turbo Reply with quote

thats not bad at all. wouldnt mind one myself. avagoodone
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: piazza turbo Reply with quote

Tell us who will do it for $350. Id like to know.
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: piazza turbo Reply with quote

Yep, thought that would draw a blank.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: