HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

engines and parts for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:13 pm    Post subject: engines and parts for sale Reply with quote

i got lots of parts and stuff, i have a few spare engines gearboxs,fly wheels,pressure plates, pedal box, brake boosters, inlet and exhaust manafolds, heads, brand new exhausts, head lights, tail lights,indicators, doors, mirrors,guards, bonnets,carbrettors, disk brakes ,callipers, hornet bonnet scoop, bumpers, fuel lid doors, seats, wagon back seat, fuel tanks , rear end differential/tail shaft/shocks/ all together as one, front end cross member with all sway bars and shocks everything discs in mint as condition.boot lids, wheels good for skid wheels but are sweet as no buckles, mags 13"centre lines ,13"bathurst globes , 14"pulsar rims, all mags and wheels come with tyres, starter motors, alternators,dizzy's,coils, fuel pumps, wiring systems,twin side drought 42mm webbers on lynx manafold wich can be run on nitros ,webbers have been full rebuilt and come with linkages and socks. oh yeh and i got a TD wagon that is complete that doesn't need much work which i will sell,but if u wanted i have some te guards and bonnet and u can change it over and i got some bumpers as well for the job , jsut some like te and some like td but it could be either.
email me at nufan37@hotmail.com or ring me or sms me on 0401480649, i live on the sunshine coast
Thirsty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: engines and parts for sale Reply with quote

Hey Reuben, How much for the webers and manifold?
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: engines and parts for sale Reply with quote

um prob mid 700... only cos there fully rebuilt to like new and they are on the lynx manafold which can be run on nos
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: engines and parts for sale Reply with quote

U would have a TG drivers side lower control arm would ya. if so how much
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: engines and parts for sale Reply with quote

what were you chasing for the td wagon?
mail me please: funkigem@hotmail.com

thanks, greg.
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: engines and parts for sale Reply with quote

hey yeh i was looking at around 500 with everything,umm but yeh i seen a post of yours saying u have a 2 litre? if u do ill swap that plus a bit of dollars email me nufan37@hotmail.com
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: engines and parts for sale Reply with quote

yeh i do , i got the whole front assembly , everything on the cross member still. umm where r u in australia anyhow, im in QLD sunshine coast, um yeh $25 should do it , if ya want it ill get it off asap, message me back, or email me nufan37@hotmail.com
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: engines and parts for sale Reply with quote

have you got a wagon fuel door?
DR_GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: engines and parts for sale Reply with quote

mate u got a sohc electronic dizzy from a g180 or g200?
also, u gota 5 speed box with pressure plate and all gear necessary for auto to man conversion?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: