HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

all gemini parts cheap

View previous topic :: View next topic  
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 12:23 am    Post subject: all gemini parts cheap Reply with quote

hey i got shit loads of gemini parts , what do ya want?, i prob got it and if i dont i know someone who does. all parts for all geminis CHEAP!!! engines , all kinds of panels doors, guards ,bonnets, boot lids, head lights, tail lights , parking lights, indicators, gear boxes, diffs, wiring , all kinds of bumpers, fuel tanks, 2 sets of 13"mags centrelines and bathurst globes all with good tyres. stock wheels with good tyres,entire cross member assembly with all shocks and contol arms and everything still on it. windows, side windows for wagons.mirrors.starter motors, alternators all in top notch, manafolds intake and exhaust. brand new exaust systems. carbrettors, twin 42mm side draught webbers, fly wheels, pressure plates ,pedal box for manual, clutch cables , brake boosters, really awsome disc and rotors with shit all wear on them,seat belts, I HAVE THE LOT SO IM SURE I CAN HELP IN SOME WAY EVEN IF I DONT GOT WHAT YA AFTER
email me nufan37@hotmail.com or ring or sms me on 0401480649 laters
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: all gemini parts cheap Reply with quote

Do u have a TG drivers side lower control arm?????
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: all gemini parts cheap Reply with quote

HAHHAHAH oops i didnt look down the page b4 i repled to this
my bad
Gigfus
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 1:19 am    Post subject: How much for Pedal box ? Reply with quote

How much u want for the pedal box ?
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: How much for Pedal box ? Reply with quote

Reuben... you should put your location on your profile so people know where you are. Just a suggestion. : )
tdwepn
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: all gemini parts cheap Reply with quote

hey man ,
how much do u want 4 your twin carbies ?
do they have linkiges and the manifold?

cheers
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: all gemini parts cheap Reply with quote

um i dont get what u r saying, u arent making any sense in the message you replied back, or r u not in QLD is that what u mean.
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: How much for Pedal box ? Reply with quote

um for the pedal box $20 neg.will u need clutch cable as well. um yeh im on the sunshine coast QLD jsut msg me back on hot gem or email nufan37@hotmail.com or 0401480649
REUBEN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: all gemini parts cheap Reply with quote

hey yeh i want 750-800 not sure yet, um yeh has lynx manafold wich can be hooked up to nos but i didnt , um yehp all the linkages and the air socks to go on the trumpets. yeh they fully rebuilt like new and come with everything u need , its a straight un bolt the standard manafold and bung this straight on, and yeh will give u lots lots more power, i enjoy them, i just gotta figure what im gonna run mine on if i sell em cos they only thing that run my engine . um but yeh if u interested, um yeh im on sunshine coast QLD msg back
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: all gemini parts cheap Reply with quote

hahah. ill clear it up for ya dude
im in brizzy at loganholme. Gotta meet carlos(aka funny drunk) in the city some time as he his hooking me up some wheels. So It would be easyier for me if i meet u both in there at the same time as i dont have to make 2 trips to the city. Do u dig that??????
Andrew65
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 10:05 pm    Post subject: Springs? Reply with quote

Do you have any lowered H/D springs?
After front and backs
nos
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: all gemini parts cheap Reply with quote

hey reuben. man, i need a manual centre console for a 1983 tf. got one? can you cod?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: