HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

i got done

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kernal Clink

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 10:37 pm    Post subject: i got done Reply with quote

im in melb ive been sracping for cash after i had to pay for my gemmi to get converted into manual and exorst and extractors and cutting the front springs i finially get it all finished saving for somthing more power full and i got dicked my copperes anyone know a place in melb that will pass my car without having to chop my exorst and without having to rase my car i dont care if i have to take my sliks off i need new tires (old ones r bold) well if u do could u give me a buzz 0422025836
SLeeKGreeK
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: i got done Reply with quote

what do u mean like a roadworthy?
Kernal Clink

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: i got done Reply with quote

i mean i got an unroadworthy sticker i need a road worthy so i can get it back on the road
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: i got done Reply with quote

If u where up in QLD i might of been able to get u one. My mates dato 1600(the one that did the handbrack at mainbeach last cruze)got registered last thursday and he got his roadwroth certificate by his uncle. His uncle just said to him now do i have to look at this car or what?? my mate said no. His uncy said ok and than "failed" him on his first appempt and passed him on his second
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 3:26 am    Post subject: Re: i got done Reply with quote

sorry mate but serves you right for having chopped springs, i dont see problem with the exhaust tho? what is it too loud?

do a search on cutting springs and you will soon read about 100+ posts on why not to do this
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: i got done Reply with quote

sorry mate but serves you right for having chopped springs, i dont see problem with the exhaust tho? what is it too loud?

do a search on cutting springs and you will soon read about 100+ posts on why not to do this
Kernal Clink

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: i got done Reply with quote

alright thanks mate
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: i got done Reply with quote

HAHAH get a roadworthy car u tool!
all the boys conveted me from choped springs! and after snapping my very first gemini (red TG) along the chassis rails cos it was boteming out all the time i would never go that low ever again!! not worth snapping ya car in 1/2!!!!!! hahahahah just buy super lows! i know there not low enough for "the look" but thats the best u will get
on time for sure in a turbo 4!
GENE
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: i got done Reply with quote

Dont tell me that u chopped your exhaurst aswell?????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: