HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini '02 model

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dodgeviperdude

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 7:21 pm    Post subject: Gemini '02 model Reply with quote

hey you guys, there is a new gemini coming out and the model number is Gemini RX ...my mum just told me.
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini '02 model Reply with quote

what does your mum do
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini '02 model Reply with quote

heheheh, thats an opening for a killer joke, but seen as im not aloud to be funy i wont say anything
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini '02 model Reply with quote

its NOT A GEMINI UNLESS ITS A REAR WHEEL DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!
i refuse to acknowledge the RB gemini, and i refuse to acknowlege this new fukr unless its rwd! it may share the same name,but the heart is definately not in the same place!! whats the piont unless its driftable?? and where are the burnouts and grass events?? i get all emotional... why dont they just call it another excell
dodgeviperdude

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini '02 model Reply with quote

hey it turns out that it is a new integra but with holden badges and a webber.
wharfie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini '02 model Reply with quote

a fuel injected car with a weber carb, ur an idiot go elsewhere and make up lies
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini '02 model Reply with quote

I heard somebody say that there goin to make them rwd. Not sore that holden will do this to one of there 4cylinders, but will be good if they do it will be sorta like a real gem
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 1:52 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini '02 model Reply with quote

4cyl twin cam turbo RWD in a small bodied car sedan coupe and wagon would go down very well Smile

buggered if i know what they would look like these days but i'd have one
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini '02 model Reply with quote

the astra shape would do me, and i say 20V twin cam N/A motor.
Croatstyles
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini '02 model Reply with quote

theres alwase been geminis there called sofing else if i rember rite my friends got a 95 one i fink imported from japan is turbo 4wd cupe looks sweet sorta like a elipse look
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: