HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

SPRINGWOOD MACCAS 23/05

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
args

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 4:10 am    Post subject: SPRINGWOOD MACCAS 23/05 Reply with quote

y0,

i'm a manager at the s/wood maccas there as well as an avid gemmi fan. last night on thurs as well as all the rest of the cars that always turns up there was an absolutly awesome kermit green td(?) sedan gemini with 17" chromies from what i could tell and lowered to all hell... like i reckon someone sitting in the car would touch the ground! anyway, just wondering if anyone knew the car and what else was done to it [ie: engine] cause that was one of the sweetest gems i've seen in ages...

cheerz..
LoneWolf_
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: SPRINGWOOD MACCAS 23/05 Reply with quote

I was talking to him last night as well. Awesome Gemmi. These are the specs as he told them :
It has an 1800 bored to 2.1 litre. Twin 45ml carbs, etc, etc (can't remember the rest) Smile Also, in the boot, is a lovely braided line, running to a rather large bottle. Can you say nitrous fed? Smile Reckons it's for sale too, for $8500.00. He might be going on the cruise this weekend, so you can all ask him about it then.
gabz20
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: SPRINGWOOD MACCAS 23/05 Reply with quote

yea,that gem was beutifull.....
it was veeeeerrrrryyyyy low...... i loved it.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: SPRINGWOOD MACCAS 23/05 Reply with quote

If u think that it was low u should c his bros red one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: