HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

goldy cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Turbo_Gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 10:50 pm    Post subject: goldy cruise Reply with quote

hey guys i`ve run into a slight prob with the tx, motor decided to crack another piston tonite, tryin to organise another bottom end to install on saturday morning so i`m basically pushing shit uphill... i cant miss this cruise!!!!!!!!! why does this happen b4 an event? i wasnt even under it when it went!!!!! hopefully whatever dunger bottom end i put in will get me there & back at least..
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: goldy cruise Reply with quote

Make sure you do everything in your power to get that motor in Turbo_Gem... you are going on the cruise, even if we have to tow you!! hahaha We can't have the President pike out on us!! : )
LoneWolf_
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: goldy cruise Reply with quote

I got a 1600 bottom end that BADLY needs bearings Smile

You are welcome to that ....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: