HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

redgem can i get those plans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
motoboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 1:01 am    Post subject: redgem can i get those plans Reply with quote

thanx for the help its been helpful n if u could send those plauys to me freestyler_54_@hotmail.com it would be good and also would subs distort fuel flow cos the fuel dank is right behind the seat n sub box
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: redgem can i get those plans Reply with quote

don't you mean will the fuel pump distort the subs??? depends where u get power from...what subs r u getting/have got, what size etc i can tell u about my plans but they r for 3x 15 in subs one of my subs i already got they cost about 800 each!!!!. where u from? u r only like 16-17 right? coz i'm same age turning 18, i can help u out if u live nearby coz i know a fair few places to get subs and that from
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: