HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

isuzu motor sports club

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 11:04 pm    Post subject: isuzu motor sports club Reply with quote

the cruze is on the 25th of my but i checked ya site and it says use have some cruze thing on at cabulture?? whats up with that?? also will there be any skid pan stuff coming up at eather gimpy or the pan at yatla???? cheers GENE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: isuzu motor sports club Reply with quote

My apologies... the stuff on that geocities website needs to be changed. I have been too busy concentrating on getting the new website up and running. The Caboolture cruise has been canned. And Gene... if you want to join us at the Skidpan, you'll have to become a member!! Places up there are extremely limited, but if your a member, you're pretty much guaranteed of getting in. More and more of our events will be strictly limited to club members now as our club gets bigger and bigger.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: isuzu motor sports club Reply with quote

one problem, i wont have gemini till this time next year. well i got one its just in many pieces?>!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: isuzu motor sports club Reply with quote

It doesn't matter if you Gem is in pieces or not... you can still be in the club. It doesn't have to be registered. : )
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: isuzu motor sports club Reply with quote

just go to the events and take pieces of your car wit ya. If u go to a burnout pad just take a tyre and give it a good spinning
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: