HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

saturday night at aspley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MeTeOrA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 4:32 pm    Post subject: saturday night at aspley Reply with quote

dudes i'm not rying to be rude but aspley is gonna be empty on saturday night, everybody i know is going to be a drag combat. Anyway i'll be there, does anyone have a spare
HOTGEMINI.COM sticker for me
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: saturday night at aspley Reply with quote

aspley maccas is just a meeting place mate.
+plus if it were going off, we'd only have to hope that we don't get hassled by pigs, or moved on by the security that they have there - or is that just thursday nites?

...and if everyone is anything like me, they would've been waiting for this cruise for ages! and are wetting their pants in anticipation? Smile so they'll rock up, despite willowbank being big. i don't know, at least i hope that this is how everything will work. x'd fingers. i'll see ya there mate.

cheers, greg.
MeTeOrA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: saturday night at aspley Reply with quote

security and the pigs are there every night man. there fuck heads telling us to move and shit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: