HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

more low lifes!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 10:47 pm    Post subject: more low lifes!!! Reply with quote

i came home from my girlfriends this arvo, we'd been out all weekend since thurs night, only to find that some dick head has climbed up on top of my tg and jumped around on the roof!!!!! i was so pissed off, i still am... the whole roof was caved in i managed to push some of it back out, but there is like a crease in the roof now and still some dents in the roof.....aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh, i've only had it 4 2 weeks now and already soooo many problems, like the paint fading on the roof and rust everywhere and fucking wiring probs, and a friggin oil and water leak!!! i admire anyone who keeps fixing their cars, it's taken me ages and now it doesn't seem worth it : (

i'm thinking of selling it now, it's the pink tg in the modified gallery(3rd newest), all leaks and rust have been repaired, the wiring is fine now, but no stereo, got 5months rego (NSW) pearl paint etc, new oil, oil filter (read the description in the gallery) offers above $1000ono
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: more low lifes!!! Reply with quote

thats a nice car mate. spewen i dont need/want another te shape sedan otherwise id buy it in a second. shame it not a panno...
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: more low lifes!!! Reply with quote

yeah i hate it my car has been done over three times now
and my girlfriends was left open and nothing taken
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: more low lifes!!! Reply with quote

Shit mate, i reckon it's mainly little shits that do stuff like that, little shits that dont own cars of their own, so they have to go distroy other ppls nice looking cars. Almost all my mates that have done up cars, have had it vandalised at one point. Sux how ppl like to go out and vandalise cars that actually look good. Sorry to hear that your sellin your car after all this man. U should try settin up a hiden camera, and catch the bastards in da act. After my car gettin broken into twice in 2 weeks, it now lives in da garage, with my good old dog guarding it with it's life. hehehe
anyways man good luck with it
cheers.
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: more low lifes!!! Reply with quote

thanks guys, i got offered 1000 for it, but i don't know...i think it was some dickheads from school, mixture of jealousy and just being wankers makes em do it i suppose... i think i can get the roof back the same, (my mates a panel beater) but wouldn't it be weakened??? i might keep it now...i found a spare tg slx for $200 been defected though and outta rego...
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: more low lifes!!! Reply with quote

hey boss what school? im from penrith. are you gunna get the fukrs back?
bad_gemini82
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: more low lifes!!! Reply with quote

you if you find which cunts did it take to them with a hokey stick or baseball bat..........

i know how you feel mine got done and they took my speakers and made a huge mess of everything......

i havbe suspitons that it was the fucking bastards that hang around dapto mall and drink allday evryday.........
the bums should get a job and buy there own kick ass gemini

thats my thoughts

Robert
P.S. i got a hokey stick you can borrow
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 9:39 pm    Post subject: LOL!! Reply with quote

i only just saw the other two replys then, thanks guy's, i'm from crestwood high, the gemi is goin alright now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: