HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Red TX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GemiChic
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 9:23 am    Post subject: Red TX Reply with quote

If anyone on here went to Cruisetime and they saw the Red TX break down in Spear-A-Spud. Could you please let me know who owns it and if they are a memeber on here.
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: Red TX Reply with quote

the tx coupe??? he came on the last gemmy cruise!
GemiChic
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Red TX Reply with quote

yep, that's the one I was talking about.
MaTT
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Red TX Reply with quote

yeah that was me i think the fuel pump shit it shelf every time i went over a bump no fuel was pumping through was it good day though
GemiChic
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Red TX Reply with quote

Yeah, I saw, it had to get pushed out of spear a spud. When I had a look at it on the grass, I remember that I have driven it. When Dr Gemini had it in a show a couple of years ago. You would not of been the owner at that stage I don't think. Or maybe you were. The Gem was left at the show and it had to be driven back cause we didn't know when it was getting picked up, so they left us the keys. Are you going to the Gemi Cruise this weekend?
MaTT
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Red TX Reply with quote

yeah i am going to the cruize i will have to talk to u more about the history of it i got off some kid who smashed it up the back off a truck and thats all i know and a few people say that it used to have a snake racing sticker on the back and he was the guy who built it so i dunno every one says something different
Scotty G
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Red TX Reply with quote

i have the photos of the guys pushing it. hahahah snowy, told ya u were going to fuck up. hahahahhahahaha loll. better get it fixed for the cruise!!!
MeTeOrA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Red TX Reply with quote

will i be able to get hotgemini.com stickers at the cruise on saturday
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Red TX Reply with quote

Hopefully, fingers crossed.
GemiChic
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: Red TX Reply with quote

Yep, I will come over and see you,on Saturday night. We mustn't have spoken yet as you did not recognise me at Cruisetime, but I have seen you before at Broadie Carpark. It did have a snake on the back so I am right it is the one I have driven, but it looks heaps better than it did.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: