HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

te parts for sale aswell as new 2 inch exshaust

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ms_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 6:07 pm    Post subject: te parts for sale aswell as new 2 inch exshaust Reply with quote

whole perfect vinyl tan interior door trims seats etc drivers seat has small ciggy burn curtisy of the old guy that had it before me only mark on interior.right hand side doors no rust and front guard no rust. 3 week old 2 inch exhaust attached to extracters. aswell as te dash etc no motor parts as was put in other gem and the left hand doors have no rust but are a little bent can be fixed anybody wants those they can take them. make me an offer thanks
jess
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: te parts for sale aswell as new 2 inch exshaust Reply with quote

i need the brake booster or master cylnder
are you in brisbane
nikko116@hotmail.com
cheers nik
ms_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: te parts for sale aswell as new 2 inch exshaust Reply with quote

um i'm not in brissie but i did meet you yesty . how much do you want to pay for it because my fiancee,s parents will be back up there on monday at mt tamborine
jess
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: te parts for sale aswell as new 2 inch exshaust Reply with quote

what condition is it in i need one asap as my brake pedal
went to the floor last night on my way home
how much were the chrome wheels they looked mad
ms_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: te parts for sale aswell as new 2 inch exshaust Reply with quote

they were 1500 with tyres the mags were . the master cylinder is in really good condition and you can have the booseter unit to. are you on msn or yahoo.

jess
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 7:31 pm    Post subject: Hey ZZZ Reply with quote

I got a Brand New Master Cylinder for a TE if your interested. I'm in Melb though
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: te parts for sale aswell as new 2 inch exshaust Reply with quote

msn
ms_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: te parts for sale aswell as new 2 inch exshaust Reply with quote

well add fj20bluey@hotmail.com to your msn and i we can figure something out
jess
ms_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: te parts for sale aswell as new 2 inch exshaust Reply with quote

will take no less then 200 for exhaust and about 150 for the interior the lot that is door trims and seats front and rear. dash 40 and make an offer for guards and doors they have no rust.
jess
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: