HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ok need help, cars up shit creek

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enemy_g13
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 9:19 pm    Post subject: ok need help, cars up shit creek Reply with quote

ok, i just went for a drive to pick up some chips for tea, and on the way there the car started to jump and jolt,back fire in the middle of the exhaust, spew out liqiud and black soot from the exhaust, kept cutting out on me, and i could not really go any faster than about 30 clicks. i am thinking maybe the head has gone, but am not really sure as i do not know alot about engines as such. if any of u could help me out with with the diagnosis i would appreciate it. thanks
enemy...........
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: ok need help, cars up shit creek Reply with quote

1. You should eat a more balanced diet than chips for tea, else you will be as sick as your Gem soon.
2.Black soot I don't know about, but if you had white soot, then I would know whats wrong.
3. Pop the bonnet. Can you see the tops of the pistons? Yes? Then you are right, your head is gone. Buy another head.
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: ok need help, cars up shit creek Reply with quote

4. better yet, forget about the car and go OUT and GET head
haha
such a crack up....

*sigh*
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: ok need help, cars up shit creek Reply with quote

ahh.... good old wet knob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: