HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

???seats???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pyr0
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 5:48 pm    Post subject: ???seats??? Reply with quote

hi guys i i recently bought a TD wagon and it has a set of VN comodore seats the only problem is that when i give my mates a lift and some one has to sit in the back i have to wind the back rest forward......i was wondering what seats would fit well in the front and have the quick spring forward lever on the side (like seats found in coupe's).any info would help
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: ???seats??? Reply with quote

excactly get some seats from a coupe, good luck getting them to fit, thou I hear that certain toyota seats fit well, have a go at using the search function on the site, and spend some time reading through the old posts you never know what you might find,

cheers
Eggy
pyr0
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: ???seats??? Reply with quote

thanx man i was thinking mabey a set of honda civic seats or '92' toyota celica seats
arnaout
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: ???seats??? Reply with quote

i got WRX front seats in myne, they fit pretty easy, jus had to make a braket at the front and a little drilling at the back.
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: ???seats??? Reply with quote

I just got a pair of Honda CRX seats for $200, perfect condition. They have the quick spring lever thing (CRX is a two door). Bolt in no problems!
pyr0
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: ???seats??? Reply with quote

crx seat huh now they would be kool i think ill go for those... thanx
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: arnaout Reply with quote

Hey man how much did u pick up your Rex seats for???
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: ???seats??? Reply with quote

Whatever you do, trial install them first, just dont buy them cos they look nice, and find out later they are to big, cos that will be a common problem when getting seats from another car into the little old Gem.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: ???seats??? Reply with quote

the silvia and 180sx have exactly that i have a slvia and it does it.
and there not to wide so they will fit nicely.
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: arnaout Reply with quote

i saw some for sale not long ago. if u have a phat wallet u can get some at the price of $1000, ripp of what did u pay?????
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: arnaout Reply with quote

i got 2 99 model front seats for 350. no a scratch on em not that i cared coz i retrimed em but they wer stil in top condition
arnaout
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: ???seats??? Reply with quote

i had a pair of crx seats aswell n they didnt bolt in
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 10:55 pm    Post subject: stolen Reply with quote

bad karma brother
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 10:58 pm    Post subject: MONARO!!! : ) (pyr0) Reply with quote

we can all dream... and theyd bolt atraight onto those commodore plates you have!!
psi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: ???seats??? Reply with quote

I've read about heaps of nice gems with 92 prelude seats in them... think there is one in the gallery... do these fit in alright??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: