HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

25th gemi cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the ni
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: 25th gemi cruise Reply with quote

hey im new to this, i own the metalic blue twin cam tf wagon seen in the modified section and with the isuzu cruise shots. My only prob with the cruise that night is that the HKS drag skyline(in gt2 playstation yes its a real car)will be racing at willowbank. it should be rather good cause: 1 its a 6.9 second car 2 it has a rep and 3 they came here to race crt tried last night and i aint sure how he went. Still deciding which to go to also has anyone got a diff for sale i have blown another one
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: 25th gemi cruise Reply with quote

the cruise man the cruise.
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 25th gemi cruise Reply with quote

ben? i think that's u? its greg - i drive the red td with five spoke mags. definetly come to the cruise mate! if not i'll probably catchya at aspley tonite.
greg.
the ni
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: 25th gemi cruise Reply with quote

hey greg i dont think i will go to the cruise its the hks drag car plus my diff is shot and i think if i go ill kill it or ill get a massive headache due to the whine it has developed might see ya tonight
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: 25th gemi cruise Reply with quote

Hi Ben!! Long time no see. I reckon you should come on the cruise... but if you can't, you can't. Its a real shame cos you have a really nice car. : ) Maybe next time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: